Tuesday, June 7, 2016

An Introduction

Welcome readers!

You have entered Pointe of View: A visually impaired dancer's unique and complex perspective on life. My goal is to offer advice and insight for those dealing with life's many challenges. 

The advice is based on my life. I am only twenty (almost twenty-one!) years old but have accomplished many of my childhood dreams and will pursue a dance career despite my blindness. I have and will continue to defy society's expectations for me. I have analyzed my life and have a strong desire to use what I've learned as an inspirational handbook for YOU. 

This blog will open your eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. Brilynn,
    How very nice to meet you :)

    I love your play(s) on words and your spirit! What an interesting perspetive you have. I had a boyfriend (a long time ago!) that was also blind. Literally blind in one eye and legally blind in the other.

    I can imagine that dancing would be lovely from your perspective - to me it would seem like self-expression...but very personal, too.

    I really look forward to reading your thoughts - be well!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete