Monday, July 18, 2016

Some Really Inspiring Stuff: My Blogging Goals Reincarnated

Hey readers,
When I get really excited about something, I also get impulsive. So, today isn't about me. Today I'm going to share two blogs with you that I follow and really love. They speak to me, (this is not just a figure of speech people) and I can really relate to them.

The following blogs are doing what I ultimately want to do. When I came across them, I was inspired and enlightened. 

Here's the story for blog 1. 

I was flipping through Health Magazine a few months ago when I came across the first blog. The magazine read,

"After learning to appreciate her strong yet feminine body, curves and all, personal trainer Jessi Kneeland of Remodel Fitness is on a mission to "save women from their own negative body image." You'll love her thought-provoking posts about the body-positivite movement and how to build self-esteem as a grown ass adult."
Remodel Fitness resonates with me because Jessi Kneeland writes very personal information about herself while aiming to help others in the process. Her posts are testimonies to her struggles with body image, her bad breakups, her diet, and her workout regime. 

She lays it all out there for us. The good, bad, and the ugly. I love how personal and deep she goes. I hope to eventually write in this way. I recently read the post, The Real Reason I’m Losing Fat (The Answer Might Surprise You!). My eyes lit up when I read this because, as a dancer, I am always trying to stay toned and look my best. 

According to her the post, the reason why she was losing fat was because she had less emotional baggage and "chaos" than she had before. Here's the take away for me, "The real reason I lost weight is that I tapped back into my “light.” When I’m light on the inside, I’m light on the outside." I just love you Terri, thank you for the extremely helpful words! 

Okay, now for the next blog. It's called Healthy Ballerina and was created by a ballet dancer named Alexandra Pullen. 

I actually used to dance with her with many moons ago and have been following her on social media ever since we had the same part in the La Sylphide when we were 10 years old. I found out she had a healthy food blog from her Instagram and became hooked. 

She posts really yummy looking recipes that are very health conscious. She mainly cooks with super food ingredients, which I love because I am constantly on the hunt for inventive ways of getting superfoods into my diet. 

I love how I used to be friends with Alex. This is honestly a big reason why I love her blog. I knew her as a person, and now I get to see how she has blossomed and into a committed healthy food blogger. Again, she is doing what I hope to do one day. 


Check ou these blogs, and have a great rest of your week! All for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment